The Cape Town Environmental Education Trust (CTEET) is looking for a driven, positive, and service-orientated individual to work collaboratively within a team of young and self-motivated professionals. The successful candidate will be required to apply a mix of skills and approaches to successfully implement the education activities within the Sustainable Schools Programme.
The job requirements are as follows:
- A 3-year tertiary Environmental/Conservation equivalent qualification, with either a PGCE or teaching experience; OR a 4-year teacher qualification with a keen interest and experience in Life, Environmental and Biological Sciences is required.
- A minimum of 2 years’ work experience is imperative.
- Valid Code EB (08) Driver’s License, with minimum 2 years’ driving experience.
- Working knowledge of the South African CAPS Curriculum is advantageous.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and social media platforms.
- Professional writing skills for reports and communications.
- Ability to speak additional languages such as Xhosa and/or Afrikaans would be an added benefit.
- Project management experience with an exceptional ability to organise and prioritise tasks.
- Physically fit and prepared to work flexible hours if and when required, e.g. weekends, public holidays and after hours.
Should you meet the above requirements please see full advert here for details on how to apply: CTEET Vacancy_Education Coordinator. Closing date 13 September 2021.